Digital marketing, also called online marketing, is the promotion of brands to connect with potential customers using the internet and other forms of digital communication. This includes not only email, social media, and web-based advertising, but also text and multimedia messages as a marketing channel.
Flash Academy aims to provide students with an array of tools to become a problem solver through the medium of Digital Marketing. Students studying this course are encouraged to work on a range of projects through these they gain a holistic view of various sub domains of Digital Marketing.
In addition to the strong foundation in the practical and theoretical aspects of Digital Marketing, a student also learns about the contexts in which Digital Marketer must work, they also understand the societal and ethical norms and how they affect market decisions.
In today’s day and age when everything is so fast and the attention span of people is shorter than that of a goldfish, companies and brands heavily rely on Digital Marketing to make a lasting impression; this is where Digital Marketers come in.
Combining art and technology to articulate ideas and communicate them through various platforms of media is everywhere, every aspect of one’s life is someway or the other influenced by media.
Everyday more and more companies are building their in-house creative teams and the need and demand for Digital Marketing are increasing rapidly.
Apart from inhouse teams, over the last 5 years many new creative agencies have sprung up providing need based Digital Marketing solutions.
These companies can work with multiple clients at a time, providing solution as per their need. With the ongoing pandemic and the increasing prevalence of social media, many small scale businesses and startups are using the platform to promote and run their business.
Many times, these businesses cannot afford creative agencies and thus turn to freelance Digital Marketers. Freelance can work with multiple clients at once and have the freedom to choose the kind of projects they would like to do. Digital Marketing in India is becoming an increasingly relevant and sought after profession.
All great Digital Marketers start the same way, with the will to make an impact. The same applies for Digital Marketers, but there are certain points one needs to keep in mind when starting.
Digital Marketing is all about communicating your ideas visually and in the day and age where everyone is flooded with social media and cues at all times, it all comes down to which strategies leaves a lasting impression on the viewer, which visual has the longest recall value. To ensure that, one needs to bring a string foundation, in other words be fluent with the basics of Digital Marketing.
So, we offer you the best in the industry skill development program.
We wish you good luck and success ahead.
When we talk about the scope of digital marketing for businesses, it is extremely motivating. Digital marketing has allowed businesses to start allocating their marketing resources to the right set of people through the right channels. For all start-up and small business owners, it may look a bit overwhelming to adopt Digital Marketing.
There is a huge demand in the industry for skilled Digital Marketing professionals but the supply is not quite there. This is where students can bridge this skill gap and carve a career in Digital Marketing.
Be it you’re a creative person, an analytical thinker, or both, there’s a place for everyone in Digital Marketing.
It is one of the hottest career fields and is opted by many undergraduate and graduate students.
The digital marketing job opportunities for a fresher are very wide and it offers a lot of scope in terms of professional growth as well.
Thus, if you are a student who’s looking to kick start your career in digital marketing, you’re absolutely on the right track.
- A broad geographic reach
- High-Paying Jobs
- Fast-Growing Industry
- Diverse Career Paths
- Better Job Security
- Freelance Job Opportunities
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Work with Multiple Clients
- You Can Explore Different Sectors
- No Specific Background Education Required
- Outrageous Demand for Digital Marketers
- What Is Digital Marketing?
- Digital Marketing V/s Traditional Marketing
- How Does Digital Marketing Work?
- What Are The Benefits Of Digital Marketing?
- Learn The Strategies That Get Real Results
- Why Digital Marketing Is Necessary ?
- What Is A Marketing Funnel?
- Career In Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Instagram Algorithm
- Instagram Content, Post, Story
- Instagram Live, Igtv, Reels
- Instagram Hastags
- Instagram Brand And Product Awareness
- Facebook : What & Why
- How Facebook Algorithm Works
- Facebook Profile & Page
- Scheduling Facebook Posts On Creator Studio
- Facebook Do's And Don'ts
- Tools For Designing With Canva
- Linkedin Page
- Optimizing Linkedin Company Page
- Linkedin Hashtags
- Linkedin Marketing Tools
- Linkedin Analytics
- Twitter And Its Algorithm
- Creating And Managing a Branded Twitter Account
- Twitter Do's And Don'ts
- Twitter Hashtags and Analytics
- Snapchat, Business Profile and its features
- Snapchat Marketing Strategy
- Snapchat Analytics
- Affiliate Marketing
- Types Of Affiliate Marketing
- Why Affiliate Marketing?
- What is WordPress? Why Is WordPress So Popular?
- What Is a CMS? WordPress.org
- Installing WordPress
- Installing WordPress on Hostinger
- Choose WordPress language
- Installing WordPress Manually
- Publishing Content
- Creating a New Post
- Creating a New Page
- Installing WordPress Plugins
- Essential WordPress Plugins
- Installing WordPress Themes
- Optimizing WordPress Performance
- Using WordPress Caching Plugins
- Optimizing WordPress Images
- Enabling gzip Compression for WordPress
- Using a Content Delivery Network
- Enabling Lazy Loading
- Keeping WordPress Secure
- Keeping WordPress Updated
- Using Unique Usernames and Passwords
- Backing up WordPress
- Benefits of Using WordPress to Power Your Company’s Website
- Google My Business
- How to use Google My Business for local marketing
- How to use Google My Business for SEO
- Target your information
- Maintain quality of information
- Build trust
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO): What is SEO?
- Google’s algorithm
- How does SEO work?
- What is Search Engine Crawling?
- What is a search engine Index and Ranking?
- Defining URL parameters and site navigation
- How do search engines interpret and store your pages?
- How do search engines rank URLs?
- Role of content in SEO
- What is RankBrain?
- Localized search : Relevance, Distance and Prominence 100
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Discovering keywords
- On-page optimization
- Off-page optimization
- Search Console for effective SEO
- How to do an SEO audit for a website?
- Google Ads(Search Engine Marketing(SEM))
- Why use Google Ads?
- Setting up Google Ads Account
- Choosing the right campaign objectives
- Framing search ad copies and ad extensions
- Maintaining high quality score
- Targeting Opportunities on Google Display
- Google Display Network
- How To Create Display Ads
- Introduction To Youtube Ads
- Video Ads On Youtube And Campaign Settings
- Evaluating Google Ad Performance
- Google Ad Policies
- What Is The Remarketing Tag?
- How To Setup Remarketing Tag