Graphic Design is an art of creating visual content to send and communicate a message, by using typography, colors, and images, all together to meet users’ needs and focus on a specific topic by displaying interactive designs and optimize the user experience. You see there is a big difference in communicating to a person or an audience verbally and visually.
The main aim is to provide students with an array of tools to become problem solvers through the medium of Graphic and visual communication design. Students studying this course, are encouraged to work on a range of projects through these they gain a holistic view of various subdomains of graphic design.
In addition to the strong foundation in the practical and theoretical aspects of design, a student also learns about the contexts in which designers must work, they also understand the societal and ethical norms and how they affect design decisions.
In today’s day and age when everything is so fast and the attention span of people is shorter than that of a goldfish, companies, and brands heavily rely on eye-catching graphics to make a lasting impression, this is where Graphic Designers come in.
Combining art and technology to articulate ideas and communicate them visually, graphic and visual communication design is everywhere, every aspect of one’s life is some way or the other influenced by graphics.
Every day more and more companies are building their in-house creative teams and the need and demand for graphic and visual communication designers are increasing rapidly.
Apart from in-house teams, over the last 5 years, many new creative agencies have sprung up providing need-based graphical and visual solutions. These companies can work with multiple clients at a time, providing designs as per their needs. With the ongoing pandemic and the increasing prevalence of social media, many small-scale businesses and startups are using the platform to promote and run their business.
Many times, these businesses cannot afford creative agencies and thus turn to freelance designers. Freelance designers can work with multiple clients at once and have the freedom to choose the kind of projects they would like to do. Graphic designing in India is becoming an increasingly relevant and sought-after profession.
All great designers start the same way, with the will to make an impact. The same applies to graphic design, but there are certain points one needs to keep in mind when starting.
Graphic design is all about communicating your ideas visually and in the day and age where everyone is flooded with visual images and cues at all times, it all comes down to which image leaves a lasting impression on the viewer, which visual has the longest recall value. To ensure that, one needs to bring a strong foundation, in other words, be fluent in the basics of graphic design.
So, we offer you the best in the industry skill development program.
We wish you good luck and success ahead.
In the case where verbal communication fails to impress people, visual communication does convert them into your customers where the form of communication could be your Logo Design, Product Packaging, Brochures, Infographics, Banner ads, etc and Graphic Designers play a crucial role in these attempts of visual communication.
- Employment in any industry.
- Work from any part of the world as a freelancer.
- Good income because of high in demand.
- Skill and experience are speaking louder than a degree.
- Strengthen the brand as the first impression is the last impression.
- Attract and keep customers on the blog or brand and increase engagement.
- Increase sales as Graphic Designers brings with new ideas for presentation.
- Never get bored: You need to deal with different customers, different people and thoughts, and views and analyze all of them and make a design that both matches their expectations and your skill and liking.
- The major benefit of Graphic design for businesses is that it helps in establishing a visual identity of the brand which is a reflection of the company’s values and goals.
With some valuable experience, one can reach up to 20,000–50,000 per month. Those with good experience and capital can start their own Graphic Designing & Digital Advertising Companies. Their earning may be in millions depending upon the number and nature of clients they served.
- Vector Graphics
- What Is Graphic Designing?
- Application of Graphic Designing
- Occupation of Graphic Designer
- What is Raster and Vector Graphics?
- Coreldraw Interface
- Color Modes
- Alignment of Objects
- Order of Elements
- Distributing Objects
- Shape Cutting
- Powerclip of Objects and Images
- Transparency of Objects and Images
- Shadow of Objects and its Modes
- Shape and Logo Designing
- Tools for Designing
- Logo Design
- Business Card
- Banner Design
- Invites Design
- Envelope Design
- Calendar Design
- Thank you Card
- Social Media Post / Festive Post
- Resume Design
- Packaging Design
- What Is Adobe Photoshop?
- Bitmap images & Vector Images
- Page Layout and Resolution
- Interface Layout
- Layers and their properties
- Tools for Editing
- Selection Tools, Marquee, Lasso, Polygonal Lasso, Magnetic, Lasso Magic Wand, Crop and Slice Tool, Heal & Path Tool, Brush Tool, Clone & Pattern Tool
- Eraser, Gradient and Paint Bucket Tool, Blur, Sharpen, Smudge, Dodge, Burn, and Sponge Tool
- Type Tool, Pen, and Shape Tool
- Helping Tools, Colors, Basic Image Editing, Image Size
- Saving a document and its properties
- Layers and their properties
- Working with Filters
- Actions and its Recordings
- Digital Mixing Using Filters, Fire Effects using Filters
- Poster Design
- Website Banner Design
- Digital Background Design
- Social Media Festive Post Design
- Photoshop Shortcuts